Vocational Skill Development Organization (VOSDO) is National None Governmental Organization (NNGO) that has been working in South Sudan Since 2014 and legally incorporated on 16th of June 2015.
The VOSDO program aims offering support and building resilience of South Sudanese community with especial focus on empowering youth and other disadvantaged groups, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) and Refugees with relevant skills for employment, jobs creation.
VOSDO PROGRAM FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING:-
- Vocational Education and Training for Youth.
- Food Security and Livelihood.
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene
- Nutrition and Health
- Emergency response
“To be a leading agency that Provides Innovative Solutions to reduce the gap of food insecurity and effective Vocational Training Skills to young men and women to further Self-Reliance, Productivity and an Entrepreneurial Culture in order to promote Peace and Prosperity”.
“To Provides highly effective, demand- oriented training programs for job-creation to young men and women”.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Excellence and Professionalism: VOSDO ensures excellence and professionalism by employing qualified staff members.
- Transparency: VOSDO employs the highest working standards and practices in order to ensure transparent use of resources and delivery of services.
- Accountability: VOSDO is accountable to all stakeholders, including communities and partners about the decisions and use of resources to support communities in need.
- Honesty and integrity: VOSDO doesn’t tolerate discrimination and ensures high standards of work through honesty and integrity.